Tuesday 7 April 2009

Introduction

Hello hello and welcome to my sparkling new blog...

This blog is going to be based around my love for knitting blended in with the adventures that I go on and with a sprinkling of embarrassing/ funny anecdotes that occur as a result. (ok maybe more than a sprinkling)

I have just started a new chapter in my life as a graduate! I am surprised as the next person that Uni has been not only survived but passed with a 2:1 and that I am still in one piece. This can mean only one thing- more time for knitting now that the dreaded finals are out the way!

For anyone that knows me you will be aware that I think that knitting is an amazing art (some may even call it a sport) and I find that knitting is in many ways like life- there are some easy bits, there are some tricky bits, there are times when it all falls apart in your hands and you have to rip it down and start over but there are also times when it all comes together nicely before your very eyes making the whole process very worthwhile, Overall the finished project tells a story about you- the knitter and no matter what everyone else says you are secretly incredibly proud of your achievement (no matter how many holes or dropped stitches you may have encounter along the way) so whatever life may throw at you I encourage everyone to... Get Your Knits Out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment